Who is responsible for the personal data we process?
LEAX Group AB (“LEAX Group”), organizational number 556658-4479, located at Nya Hamnvägen 4, 731 36, Köping, Sweden, is responsible for personal data processing of the LEAX Group in the capacity of a controller.
At LEAX Group, we protect your privacy and always strive for a high level of data protection. We value the trust that you place in us by providing us your personal data. We will always use your personal data in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust. We strive to always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
- If you are an external partner such as a customer and supplier representative including:
- you who is an employee of a company that has bought a product or service offered by one of the companies belonging to the LEAX Group;
- you who is an employee of a company that can be a potential customer to us and have been in contact with one of the companies belonging to the LEAX Group;
- you who is an employee of a company that has sold or rented a product or service to one of the companies belonging to the LEAX Group;
- you who is an employee of a company that can be a potential supplier to us and have been in contact with one of the companies belonging to the LEAX Group;
- when you visit our Website;
- when you contact us through any of our communication channels;
- when you visit our premises; and
- when you apply for a job at LEAX Group.
What categories of personal data do we process and on what legal grounds?
LEAX Group will process the following categories of personal data:
- Contact information, such as name, workplace address, e-mail address, telephone number business/company name, title or role.
- Organizational information, such as company name, job position, place of work, country.
- Contractual information that may contain limited personal data, such as purchase orders, contracts and other agreements.
- Event-related information, such as dietary preferences, if and where applicable.
- Camera surveillance footage, such as images and video footage captured in connection with our camera surveillance on premises, if and where applicable.
- Log data, such as IP address, location (country), web browser type and version, operating system, information on your Website activity (time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page, referring site details, etc.). We capture this information in log files via Google Analytics if you give consent to the cookies that do this.
- Recruitment information, such as CV or résumé, motivation letter and other information that may arise in the context of recruitment or commencement of consultancy.
Purposes and legal grounds for the processing:
- To administer our relationship with customers, partners and suppliers. The personal data processed in this context is contact information, organisational information, contractual information and any other information that you may share with us. This processing is necessary forourlegitimate interests to manage its daily operations according to lawful and fair business practices, including managing its relationships with its current and potential customers and suppliers in order to perform contract(s) to which you or your employer is a party and/or to take steps necessary prior to entering into a contract with you or your employer.
- To comply with applicable laws. LEAX Group may be obliged by law to process personal data for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, such as obligations pursuant to accounting laws or the obligation to report transactions to a tax authority requiring LEAX Group to process personal data. Such processing is based on our legal obligations.
- To ensure the operation of our Website and develop our Website. The personal data processed in this context is primarily log data that is analysed in order to improve our website and its underlying functionality. The processing is necessary for our legitimate interest to ensure a continued and safe operation of our Website according to fair business practices and to maintain and develop its functionality. This is done through strictly necessary cookies that do not require your consent. Any other cookies will only be set with your consent. Please see section “Cookies” below.
- To recruit personnel and initiate consultancies. The personal data processed in this context is primarily recruitment and contact information. The processing is necessary for our legitimate interest to recruit personnel and/or engage consultants. If you consent to that, LEAX Group may retain your application for a longer period of time for the purpose of matching you to similar vacancies in the future.
- To communicate with you when you contact LEAX Group. The personal data processed in this context is contact information and any other information that you may share with us when you contact us. This processing is necessary for our legitimate interest of responding to your queries. Please bear in mind that you should not share more personal data than what is necessary for the inquiry you have.
- To send our promotional communications such as press releases, if you subscribe to such communications. The personal data processed in this context is contact information such as name and e-mail address that you share via one of our online forms, such as press release subscription form. This processing is based on your consent, which you provide when you subscribe to press releases.
- For organising company events, such as conferences. We may process personal data such as contact information to organise company events, conferences or similar. This processing is necessary for our legitimate interest to organise events and promote our business. In the event we request to know your dietary preferences, we will do so on the basis of your consent.
- For customer survey purposes, such as online customer satisfaction surveys. This processing is based on your consent, which you provide when you are asked to provide feedback in a survey.
- To ensure security of our premises and personnel. We process personal data through camera surveillance and guest registration when you visit our premises. This is done on the basis of our legitimate interest to protect and ensure security of our premises and our personnel.
Where consent is relied on, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Which sources do we collect your personal data from?
We collect information that yourself or your employer provides to us. It can be through e.g. email, business cards, meetings, conferences and exhibitions, telephone conversation, subscriptions; but also, information gathered from your purchase orders, business contracts and other agreements.
How will we share your personal data? Will it be transferred outside EU/EEA?
LEAX Group may share your personal data with our affiliates, partners and suppliers in order to be able to fulfil the aforementioned purposes of processing and conduct our business. In some cases, these third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data processed by LEAX Group. Where any such access is required, we will undertake steps to ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the requirements of the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
In connection with the above, we may transfer personal data to third parties who may be established, or otherwise process personal data, outside the European Union/European Economic Area (“EU/EEA”). In such case, we will ensure that any such transfers comply with applicable data protection laws, including applying appropriate safeguards such as the EU Commission Standard Contractual Clauses and supplementary measures, as necessary. This also means that LEAX Group makes sure that all our system providers sustain adequate levels of protection of your data.
We may also be legally required to disclose personal data, in situations where we, for example, are involved in legal proceedings or where we are obliged to comply with legal obligations, legal requests by a public authority, to comply with a court order. Such situations may also include instances where we prevent and investigate fraud or other illegal activity to protect ourselves, you and other customers, including, where necessary, for the purposes of an investigation and on the basis of our legitimate interest to prevent or investigate fraud or other activities. In situations where we disclose personal data in connection with legal requests from public authorities, legal obligations and compliance with court orders, our legal basis for such processing will be to comply with legal obligations that LEAX Group is subject to.
LEAX Group may disclose personal data to affiliates and other related parties, as well as to potential owners, part owners and their advisors and other advisors in connection with a sale of shares and/or assets in the company, a stock exchange listing and in the case of other corporate restructurings. Your personal data will be disclosed only to the extent it is necessary and only if LEAX Group has a legal basis to disclose the information. The disclosure will be based on LEAX Group’s legitimate interest to be able to divest and restructure its business. A disclosure to external parties will only be made to parties that have entered into a non-disclosure agreement or that are subject to an equivalent statutory obligation of confidentiality. If there are any changes to the processing of your personal data after the completion of any of the above measures, you will be informed of this in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
Moreover, LEAX Group uses social media plugins on the Website (LinkedIn and YouTube) in order to promote its communication channels or enable features on the Website. LEAX Group is a joint controller with the respective third party to the extent that the social media plugins request content from the third party and transmits personal data to the third party. You can access these social media services using the corresponding icons wherever they appear on the Website. When you access these third party websites and leave LEAX Group’s Website, the respective third parties are controllers for any personal data processing that occurs on such websites.
What happens if you do not provide us with any personal data?
Some personal data is necessary in order for LEAX Group to interact with its customers and suppliers for business purposes. Not providing personal data will inhibit the handling and delivering of the products and services that you or your employer might expect from us.
For how long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data processed for recruitment purposes relating to a candidate that has not obtained employment at LEAX Group will be deleted twenty four (24) months after a completed recruitment process, on the basis of LEAX Group’s legitimate interest to establish, exercise or defend itself against a legal claim, e.g. if there is a dispute with respect to the recruitment process. Recruitment-related personal data may also be retained in the event that LEAX Group is subject to a legal obligation to do so.
LEAX Group Website uses “cookies”, which are text files places on your device. Cookies are used with the aim of providing a positive user experience on our Website and for our commercial interest in obtaining information about the visitors and analyse how users use the Website. Some of the cookies used on the Website are Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. The information gathered by cookies about your use of Website (including your IP address and other log data per above) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on their servers. The gathering of this usage data and the creation of usage profile is carried out on an anonymized basis using a cookie ID. We create and store these usage profiles solely in anonymized form and do not combine them with your name or with any other information such as your email address which may reveal your identity.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. With the information contained in cookies, we can simplify navigation and facilitate the correct display of our Website.
LEAX Group uses embedded third party content on the Website in order to enable features, which means that a network communication will be established to the extent that you consent to that through our cookie banner. Such content is provided by Google Maps (to enable you to locate our offices on a map), YouTube (for you to view video content on our Website) and reCaptcha (for you to subscribe to our press releases and for us to distinguish between human and automated access to the Website).
Cookies at ww.leax.com
|Cookie Name||Purpose and personal data processed||Type of cookie||Expiration|
|PHPSESSID||capturing the current PHP session (necessary for the CMS and security functions to work correctly)||strictly necessary / functionality||session|
|ka_cookies_viewed||functionality (used when user has confirmed the cookie notice)||functionality||180 days|
|ka_content_consent_marketing||functionality (used when user has agreed to the marketing option in the cookie notice)||functionality||180 days|
|ka_content_consent_performance||functionality (used when user has agreed to the performance option in the cookie notice)||functionality||180 days|
|ka_content_consent_comfort||functionality (used when user has agreed to the comfort option in the cookie notice)||functionality||180 days|
|_gat||Statistics (used to throttle request rate)||google analytics|
|_gid||Statistics (used to distinguish users)||google analytics|
|_ga||Statistics (used to distinguish users)||google analytics|
Cookies at investors.leax.com
|Cookie Name||Purpose and personal data processed||Type of cookie||Expiration|
|disclaimer||functionality (used when user has accepted the disclaimer)||Functionality||1 hour|
|wp-wpml_current_language||gets the current language settings (value = SV or EN)||strictly necessary / functionality|
|ka_cookies_viewed||functionality (used when user has confirmed the cookie notice)||Functionality||180 days|
|ka_content_consent_youtube||functionality (used when user has agreed to the Youtube option in the cookie notice)||Functionality||180 days|
|ka_content_consent_custom_1||functionality (used when user has agreed to the Cision option in the cookie notice)||Functionality||180 days|
Your data protection rights
You have several rights under the GDPR, including:
- Right to rectification: in the event that personal data concerning you is inaccurate, you are entitled to request that it be corrected.
- Right to be forgotten: when certain conditions are met, we are obliged to delete personal data relating to you per your request. We may delete your data in the following situations:
– The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which they have been collected or processed;
– you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing;
– you object to processing based on our legitimate interest and we do not have overriding legitimate interests for continued processing;
– your personal data is being processed unlawfully;
– personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation we are subject to.
Please bear in mind that we may have the right to deny your request if there are legal obligations that prevent us from immediately delete certain personal data. Should we be prevented from meeting your request to be forgotten, we will instead restrict personal data, including blocking it from being used for purposes other than the purpose that prevents the requested deletion.
- Right to restriction of processing: when certain conditions are met, we are obligated to restrict the processing of personal data relating to you per your request, such as when you contest the accuracy of personal data, when the processing is unlawful and you oppose to the erasure, when we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing but the personal data is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or when you have objected to processing pending the verification of overriding legitimate interests.
- Right to data portability: if you wish for us to transfer personal data relating to you to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, we will do so if the legal ground for processing that personal data is your consent or because the personal data was needed for entering into a contract with you.
- Right to object to processing: on grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to processing carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests, including profiling based on those provisions. You have the absolute right to object to processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent: where processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that your withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent. To withdraw consent from press releases, please follow the instructions for unsubscribing provided in each press release. To withdraw consent from cookies, please follow the instructions stated above in section “Cookies.” If you want assistance withdrawing consent, please contact us through the contact details below.
- Right to lodge a complaint: in the event you have a complaint regarding our processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Sweden, the supervisory authority is the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (Sw. Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, “SAPP”).
The contact details of the SAPP are as follows:
telephone: +46 (0)8 657 61 00
Please bear in mind that if we receive a request for exercise of the aforementioned rights, we may need to verify your identity before we proceed with your request and ask for additional information to ensure that we provide the data to the correct person. When you contact us for this purpose, please state your full name and provide contact details through which we can reach you.
Links to other websites
How do you contact us in case you have questions?
Because we take data protection very seriously, we have created an e-mail address so that you can easily reach us in case you have questions. You contact us via email@example.com.